I've been trying to finish up some small format works for a few "small works" shows coming up. This one is titled, Discretion and is acrylic on wood. I sidetracked myself on this one as I actually typoed/mispelled Discretion on the first try and actually had attached the plaque to the piece. I couldn't figure out why the work just didn't look right...until the last minute. A fairly easy fix. I'm glad I found it before I sent it out. It was up on Instagram for an hour or so. No one else caught it...or they were too polite.
I generally don't put dark artworks on a black background for the web, but I think this one works.