September 3, 2016

I've been trying to get this relic done for a few months now.  I had problems finishing it.  The salmon, frame and backgrounds have been done for most of the summer, but the truck didn't seem right.  I tried a variety of other images with no luck.  I spent a little extra time planning out and finishing the semi, and I like the result.

Please reload

Featured Posts

K40 Laser - Entry 11: Exhaust Modification 2

December 12, 2017

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 James M. Lilly / Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now